Our pro level APEX+ Pro Bib Shorts deliver the perfect mix of agile movement and focused to help fend off the fatigue of a day in a grand tour peloton or a long foray into the mountains. We had our friends at UAE Team Emirates, test and use these bib shorts in 2018, 2019 and they demanded them again for 2020. We recut all the panels to fit as closely as possible to the contours of the body when in riding position, focused on providing the most aerodynamic surface available. The special ergonomic panel shape is designed to minimise any wrinkles as the legs rotate.
CS Contour™ fabric (rear and side panels) - compression lycra material that ensures fit and function
CS Carbon™ fabric (leg gripper and rear panel) - provides compression in the thigh area and, via a rear panel, stability across the back of the bib
CS Agile™ fabric (bib strap construction) – extremely lightweight and highly breathable
- Lightweight and breathable bib assembly
- Exposed flatlock stitching in key areas
- Radio/ipod pocket for storage, off center away from the spine.
- Double layered rear panel, providing increased structure and durability
- Silicone injection gripper, ensuring low irritation cuffs that stay in place in all conditions.